Wednesday, June 1, 2011

Grateful One

So I've been thinking about all the things that I need to be grateful for. Starting with my wonderful husband. He is always thinking about what to do to make our lives together better. He is thoughtful and caring and wants the best for our family. I know that I can always count on him to be responsible for us and he goes above and beyond for us even when it is difficult for him.
Next, I'm so grateful that my daughter has come into my life. She is so happy and she smiles with her whole body. It is lovely to see her learning and growing. She has recently started saying "Mama" and she has the sweetest voice I have ever heard. I look at her with amazement everyday and I am so thrilled that she is mine.

to be continued...

~Green

No comments:

Post a Comment