Wednesday, November 4, 2009

Week 31 and all is well

I'M STARVING!!!!

I'm still following my diet, but it's getting harder to eat only at the times the dietician has laid out for me. She is growing like an octopus - I eat a meal and she grows in proportion to the size of that meal - she gets it all... leaving me... still hungry.

My mom, sister and aunts are throwing me a baby shower this Saturday. I'm kinda excited and then not really. It's like all of this is ending. I know I will get to see Penelope in a few weeks and that is going to be great. But I really like being pregnant (despite the gd and the nausea and the etc...). I know where she is and what she is doing and it's so easy to protect her. I can go on with my regular life (a little bit sleepy) but I have her with me all the time. I've started refering to myself as "we". I'm kinda like the borg, now. A collective. Not singular. I will lose that when she is born.

It's a time of transition, definitely. I'm ready to get on with the nesting. I don't have her room set up yet. I'm waiting for the crib and the changing table. I need to get on it - She is coming, she is coming.

~Green

No comments:

Post a Comment