Monday, October 26, 2009

Coming up on 30 week mark

Only nine weeks left in my baby journey. I can't wait to see what she looks like and how she acts. I hope that she is healthy and can be happy living with me and that I don't change into some crazy person like my own mother. I suppose you can't stop that from happening. There is already a change in me. Things like germs and safety issues are starting to impact me greatly. And the wondering.... I just can't stop...

I'm thinking about what types of activities she might want to be involved in and how to encourage her to succeed in those things without pressuring her too much. I want her to have lots of experiences and be willing to try new things. I want her to have self confidence and know that she can make decisions for herself and feel confident that she is never stuck - she is always allowed to change her mind.

There's so much to think about, but I can't plan her life - I can't lay it out like clothes on the bed. She will have free will. All I can concern myself with now is what kind of diapers to use and what type of feeding schedule she will be on.

~ Green

No comments:

Post a Comment