Tuesday, October 2, 2012

Time for an update

Hola! So I just joined a quilting bee and I figured I should update my bloggity blog so that I can show some of my latest work and be more participative in said bee and life in general.

Here are some photos of the baby quilt that I designed and made in one week.





It was really fun to make this quilt and nice that it wasn't such a huge project that it didn't exhaust me. What it did do was inspire me to make more and more things. I've already started on a broken dishes quilt for Penn in pink and purple batiks. I really had to make her something because every quilt that I finish she asks, "Mommy, is that for me?". I feel really bad because - so far - it hasn't been for her. It doesn't even stick around the house long after I make it.

Well, that's all for me and my posting. I'll remember to post again soon.

Green

No comments:

Post a Comment