Monday, April 23, 2012

Moz and quilts and randomness

I've been looking around the net today and searching for inspiration. I'm such a flighty crafter. I mean, I'm not even finished with my fabulous (I just know it will be fabulous) Mod Sampler Quilt and I'm already looking for my next project. I wish I could just be happy with what I'm doing instead of looking for the next thing. Oh well... that's just how my mind works.

While listening to a lot of Morrissey (an AWESOME! set list mix made by my friend, Derek, to commemorate our first Morrissey concert) today I was struck with the feeling that I would like to go back in time. I feel like I've wasted a lot of time and need it back - to make more quilts and more knits and more friends and... I don't know, just MORE. I will get over it.

Penn has started having nightmares. Last night she was sure that she had ants in her bed. Poor girl. We had to stay up until 4 watching tv and eating snacks.

It's just kind of a strange day. I have strange hair and that always sets me up for a "wrong" feeling day. I cut some bangs this morning and the rest of my hair is kinda frizzy and uncooperative.

No comments:

Post a Comment