Wednesday, April 25, 2012

Weezer and (what else) quilting

This morning in the car, heading to Bubbe's, I was listening to "Beverly Hills" by Weezer. Penn says "Mommy, sing with us" and starts singing - she really liked the song.

So, I'm going to be making a modern, drunkard's path quilt using all solids. I'm really excited about it, but I know that I'm not going to want to give it away. I'm going to want to keep it. I might have to find another pattern to make for my brother and sister-in-law.

Why is it so hard to start back to exercising? I finally went to the Y this evening and did some uphill walking and recumbent biking  about 45 minutes in total, but I'm pretty sore right now. My body is tired. My brain is tired, too so that is good. I would like to get some sewing in before I pass out. g'night!

No comments:

Post a Comment