Friday, April 20, 2012

Saturday? Oh No! It's Friday!

The girl and I got up this morning and had a lovely day. We sat around in our pajamas and watched many episodes of "The Wonder Pets" and "Team Umizoomi". It was great. I even made popcorn on the stove when she asked me to - this is usually reserved for weekend days - which I thought it was. I was so sure today was Saturday that I would've bet money on it. I know what you're thinking and the answer is "No, I wasn't partaking in any 4/20 festivities." I was just having a lovely pseudo-Saturday until my mother called and asked when I would be bringing the girl to her house. I said "Why would we come on Saturday?" to which my mom replied, "Oh, it's Saturday? No! The kids are at school." So... I'm at work now and just not feeling it. I want to go back to have the rest of my Saturday. I guess it's a good thing there is more popcorn.

No comments:

Post a Comment