Tuesday, May 22, 2012

Kaleidoscope Quilt

Okay... I've got all the pieces cut (well, except for the back) and I sewed together all my little triangle tops to make corner pieces and I sewed the first block. I think the best way to do this will be to set up all the blocks and sew first a solid to a pattern, then sew two of those together to make a half a block and then sew the halves together to make a full block. I didn't do that with the first one and it's a little wonky. Let's see if I actually frog it to make a new block. I'm so lazy these days and just think, "eh... it will come out in the quilting."  Will post some photos tomorrow. Too lazy tonight.


Miss Penn is starting to hit and to whine and throw things. Tonight she threw a cup at her father and a perfume bottle at me. I know she'll stop when she learns, but it's just so hard to explain it to her.

No comments:

Post a Comment