Saturday, May 12, 2012

Mother's Day

So... I'm waiting for my quilt to get to it's destination. My husband took my daughter swimming at the Y and I'm home cleaning. The only thing I really wanted to do today was mop the kitchen floor. It's funny how stuff like that can really bring you down - a dirty floor. It's so hard to get around to it during the week when there is work and a myriad of other things that need to get done - something so basic and standard as mopping the kitchen floor gets pushed aside until it is a task of monumental proportions. Well... it's finished now and the floor looks fab!

I'm going to celebrate "my day" with a new pair of fancy running shoes, a quick trip to the fabric store and maybe (if I can get the girl to cooperate) a nice movie on the sofa with my husband tonight. Here's to all the moms out there! Enjoy your day, too.

No comments:

Post a Comment