Tuesday, May 15, 2012

New quilt

I'm starting on my new kaleidoscope quilt. I'm using black, white, gray and yellow (gold) color combination. I hope that it works out. I'm using the pattern from Don't Call Me Betsy's Kaleidoscope quilt along and have almost finished cutting the 120 solid blocks. I need to choose another patterned fabric as I'm a little short in that department. I think it's going to come out good. I'm a little concerned that the color palette might not work with this design but I don't know...I will have to wait until all the pieces are laid out.

The other thing that I'm dealing with is the aftermath of nursing my daughter. She has just stopped having her night time nursing session and it has thrown my body into hormone overload. My acne is flaring up something fierce and I have a constant sour stomach along with general aches and pains. The increase in thyroid hormone is making me short of breath - so I didn't take my synthroid today - just because the lack of oxygen yesterday was a killer. I couldn't even sing kid songs in the car because I didn't have the air. CRAZY. Hopefully I'll start feeling back to normal here, soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment